Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whole Wheat Chocolate Brown Sugar Sugar Cookies




I saw these last week and thought they were the cutest thing ever. I didn't have a heart cookie cutter, but I found one yesterday for .70 cents at AC Moore, so I had to make them today. They're not as sweet as I thought they were going to be, but in a good way. They're the perfect amount of sweet. I already had about 5, but I figure since they're pretty small and thin I figure it's ok :P They are delicious!
I didn't change the recipe at all, you can find it here.
I got frusterated with rolling them out and ended up forming the dough into balls, smooshing it down on the cookie sheet with my hand, and then using a cookie cutter. It probably took longer, but it made me less irritated so it was worth it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment