Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm baaaack!

Alright, well. My camera is currently broken, and until yesterday, my computer has been broken (thank the lord for one of my best friends, he is a smartie and knows how to fix crazy, confusing things like computers), hence the lack of updates. I have, of course, still been baking. So I have lots and lots of recipes to update, all of which I'm extremely excited about, the most recent being a seriously amazing white bean and bacon soup recipe that I think I could eat every day for the rest of my life and still be happy.
SO, assuming anyone is reading this, I shall be updating with some recipes (sans pictures, for the most part :( poor dead camera), as soon as I stop procrastinating :P

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more recipes. I was wondering where you had disappeared to.
    I put a link to your blog up on my Recipes page! :D

    ReplyDelete