Sunday, March 27, 2011

Angel Food Cake



Ok so I have been incredibly slack about baking and blogging lately. I've been super busy and haven't felt with dealing with the mess after I bake, so I just haven't baked xD BUT! Last night I made angel food cake! :) I finally got a tube pan and made it, after wanting to for FOREVER. And it actually turned out really, really well! :) I have to charge my camera and then I will take some pictures. this is the recipe I used. The only thing I did differently was that I baked it only 40 minutes, but I used a convection oven so I would just go by how your oven is. This was SO much easier than I thought and really good. And my mom is doing weight watchers and she was exciting because it was low on WW points, so that's always a plus as well :D

1 comment:

  1. I love angel food cake. Can be a biotch to make, but there's so much you can do with them! I have a different recipe for pretty much every holiday and season; like spiced (nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, etc) for Christmas, coconut-curry for summer, raspberry with chocolate drizzle icing for Easter.... Yummies!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete