Tuesday, December 7, 2010

:D

A comment! I GOT A COMMENT! :D Happy dance, someone actually IS reading! :D yay. Haha. Totally just made my dayyyyy :D
PS Everyone should read this blog :) It's a food review blog but all the food is crazy like smoked sliced octopus in a can and smurf colored cherries. It's awesome :)
Anyway, I am planning on making cupcakes tonight, hopefully. Assuming I don't die during my exam today. Which is my first exam ever. In my entire life. Insane, I know. That's what happens when you're homeschooled all your life :P
Anywayssss. I will be posting a recipe and pictures of the soup I made last night (Tomato and cannellini bean soup... yum!), and maybe cupcake stuff too, if I end up making some.

2 comments:

  1. Huggss! They soup looks great!

    There are days I have no business being in a kitchen. It's at that point I should realize I need to take a break. It looks like I'm not alone.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sorry you had so many issues in the kitchen. Aren't those days so frustrating?! Still though, the cookies and soup look awesome and I bet they tasted great too. I've made a quite a few sloppy messes that were supposed to be bars as well, and even though they're messy, they're still delicious to eat...with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete