Monday, November 22, 2010

Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Peanut Butter Filling


I had some peanut butter buttercream left-over from the cupcakes I made yesterday, and decided to make chocolate whoopie pies, because I've been seeing them everywhere lately and wanted to try.
I think this is almost the same as the buttercream I used. It should make enough, although I'm not positive because I'm not sure how much I used.

I used this for the whoopie pies. I added 1/4 cup of malt because I add it to almost anything chocolate :P
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate cake, but I still thought they were fairly good. My sisters loved them, haha. Definetely worth making if you like chocolate and peanut butter. Another nice thing about them is that they are incredibly moist and easy to wrap individually in saran wrap.
I think I got about 35 individual cookies, so 17 1/2 sandwhich cookies.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment